轉知 2019 AAO年會投稿訊息及線上資源分享
Submit Abstracts for AAO 2019 (San Francisco)
Prepare to join your colleagues from around the world at AAO 2019. Come to San Francisco and be inspired by the natural beauty of the Pacific Ocean and the Bay,
and the majesty of the Golden Gate Bridge.
· The online abstract submitter for instruction courses and new Skills Transfer labs will be open through 8 Jan. 2019.
· The online abstract submitter for papers/posters and videos will open 7 March and close 9 April 2019.
Access the Virtual Meeting Archive Until End of January
The AAO 2018 Virtual Meeting archive includes twenty hours of educational content recorded for online viewing.
Examples of sessions include:
· Refractive Surgery Subspecialty Day, Section III: Video-Based Master Complications
· Best of Retina Society Meetings 2018
· Spotlight on Cataract
· The Future of Cornea in 3-D: Drugs, Devices, and Diagnostics
Try New Interactive Features on the ONE Network
Check out the new interactive learning tools available to you on the ONE Network:
· Retinoscopy Simulator
The interactive Retinoscopy Simulator is designed for students to learn and practice the principles of retinoscopy.
· Complex Strabismus Simulator
The Complex Strabismus Simulator expands on the introductory Strabismus Simulator, allowing the exploration of more complex eye deviations such as the alphabet patterns, cranial nerve palsies, and Brown syndrome.